Self-support Degree Programs（Bachelor Degree: 4-6 years）
Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen, under the age of 25 and have a high school diploma.
II. Application Procedures
1. Submit online application prior to May 10th.
2. Interview (Informed by schools).
3. Upon completing the application process and being formally accepted into Nankai University's programs, the applicant's information will then be submitted to the foreign students’ admission committee for review. Only after being accepted to Nankai University can a student qualify for a scholarship.
4. The results will be further notified.
5. In early July, Nankai University International Student Office will mail applicants an Acceptance Letter as well as Form JW202 - Visa Application for Study in China and any other relevant documents.
III. Online Application Materials
1. Please register in http://nankai.17gz.org/member/login.do and complete the online application. (Choose Self-sponsored (Other colleges))
2. Highest diploma. If applicants are university students or are already employed, they should also provide Current Enrollment Verification Certification or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English, notarized translations in Chinese or English are required.
3. Official transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English, notarized translations in Chinese or English are required.
4. Personal Statement, including study or research plan, personal background, financial situation, personal strengths etc., written in Chinese or English (no less than 300 words).
5. One recommendation letter in Chinese or English is a must.
6. Applicants are required to have HSK level 4 or above.
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese Quarantine Authority - only required for those whose period of studies in China lasts more than six months) filled out in English. The medical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed (stamped) photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for six months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining when to take the medical examination. Download at: http://study.nankai.edu.cn/cn/download?cid=118&pid=99. Otherwise, applicants may provide a resident permit, of which the expiration date is after May 15th of the application year.
8. Photocopy of Passport.
9. Copy of Application Fee Receipt. The application fee for undergraduate is CNY400 or US$75, which can be submitted in person to the International Students Office, A101, Aichi House, Nankai University or wired to the following account:
a) RMB Account
Account Name: Nankai University
Bank Name: Bank of Communications, Tianjin Branch, Nankai University
SWT NUM: COMMCNSHTJN
Account No: 120066032010149600156
b) USD Account
Account Name: Nankai University
Bank Name: Bank of Communications, Tianjin Branch, Nankai University Sub-Branch
SWT NUM: COMMCNSHTJN
USD Account No: 120066032146300000768
◆ When submitting the payment, please clearly state that these are "Self Support
Application Fee" as well as the name and nationality of the applicant. Also, please note
that this application fee is non-refundable.
◆ Whether admitted or not, the above application materials will not be returned.
IV. Tuition Fee
|Major||Humanities & Economics & Management||Science & Engineering||Medicine & Arts|
|Tuition fees||CNY 20000/year||CNY 25000/year||CNY35000/year|
|Tuition fees for Chinese-medium programs only. Nankai University shall reserve all the rights of modifying the tuition and other fees.|
V. Value of Award
1.Tianjin Municipal Government Scholarship
Undergraduate: CNY 34800 /student/year
Undergraduate: CNY 20000 /student/year
2.“Study at Nankai” Scholarship
Full Scholarship: CNY 18000 /student/year
Partial Scholarship: CNY 10000 /student/year
◆ Tianjin Municipal Government and Nankai University shall reserve all the rights of modifying the scholarship.
1. Nankai University will evaluate the performance of the scholarship students annually.
2. Scholarship students normally cannot change their major or institution.
VII. Contact Information
International Students Office
Office for International Academic Exchanges
Tel: +86 22-23508825 / 22-23508686
Fax: +86 22-23509646
Address: 94 Weijin Road, Tianjin, P.R.China 300071
|School of Literature||Chinese Language and Literature||Balitai|
|College of Chinese Language and Culture||Chinese Language/International Education of Chinese language||Balitai|
|School of History||History/World History/Cultural Heritage and Museology||Jinnan|
|School of Philosophy||Philosophy/Logic||Jinnan|
|Zhou Enlai School of Government||Sociology/Public Administration/International Politics/Politics and Public Administration/Social Work/Applied Psychology（science） /Urban management||Jinnan|
|College of Foreign Languages||English/Japanese/Russian/French/German/ Translation/Spanish/Portuguese/ Italian||Balitai|
|School of Law||Law||Jinnan|
|School of Marxism Education||Marxism/Ideological and Political Education||Jinnan|
|Business School||Human Resource Management/Business Administration/ Financial Management/ Accounting/ Management Information Systems/ E-Commerce/Marketing/Library Science /Archival Science/Logistics Management / Industrial Engineering||Balitai|
|College of Tourism and Service Management||Tourism Management/Exhibition Economy and Management||Balitai|
|School of Economics||Economics/ Fiscal Science /International Economy and Trade||Balitai|
|School of Finance||Finance/Insurance/Risk management/Financial Engineering||Jinnan|
|College of Chemistry||Chemistry/Applied Chemistry /Molecular Science and Engineering / Chemicobiology||Balitai|
|College of Environmental Science and Engineering||Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering / Resource Recycling Science and Engineering||Jinnan|
|School of Mathematical Sciences||Mathematics & Applied Mathematics /Information and Computational Science||Balitai|
|Institute of Statistics||Statistics||Balitai|
|College of Electronic Information & Optical Engineering||Photoelectric Information Science and Engineering / Communication Engineering/ Microelectronics Science and engineering/ Electronic Information Science and Technology/ Electronic Science and Technology||Jinnan|
|School of Physics||Physics/Applied Physics/Material Physics/ Optoelectric Information Science and Technology||Balitai|
|College of Software||Software Engineering||Jinnan|
|School of Medicine||Clinical Medicine / Stomatology||Jinnan|
|College of Life Sciences||Biological Science/Biotechnology||Balitai|
|College of Pharmacy||Pharmacology||Jinnan|
|School of Materials Science and Engineering||Material Chemistry/Material Physics||Jinnan|
|TEDA College||Logistics Management/Industrial Engineering/International Business||Teda|
|College of Computer Science||Computer Science and Technology||Jinnan|
|College of Cyber Science||Network Engineering, Information Security||Jinnan|
|College of Artificial Intelligence Intelligence||Automation, Intelligence Science and Technology||Jinnan|